Why Choose Canada?People from Bangladesh come to Canada for the same reasons as those from the Philippines or Vietnam because Canada is peaceful and inclusive.Using information from WorldData, the chart below shows how people in Bangladesh (BD) and Canada (CAN) view the quality of life in the country. A total of 36 factors were included in the calculation of the overall index, divided into seven subject areas. The best possible value in each division is 100.
|Stability (15%)||Rights (20%)||Health (15%)||Safety (10%)||Climate(15%)||Costs (15%)||Popularity (10%)||Total(100%)|
- It is one of the best countries in the world because of its health care, retirement schemes, excellent education system, and secure environment.
- Permanent Residents of Canada can get accessible medical facilities.
- Education up to grade 12 is absolutely free.
- Canada has a high employment rate and many qualified and skilled migrant opportunities.
- Canada respect and ensure everyone’s equality respective race, religious value, sex, colour, and multicultural activities.
Best pathways for newcomers arriving from BangladeshThere are more than 75 programs offered to immigrants coming from Bangladesh. However, the skilled worker programs such as Express Entry and the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are the most popular in this community.
- Due to its speed and flexibility, Express Entry is still considered one of the most popular ways for skilled workers to immigrate to Canada. This pathway is suited for Bangladeshi people who fall under one of three categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program: specifically for professionals with universities degrees, looking for jobs such as medical workers, accountants, architects, lawyers, teachers, or scientific staff
- Federal Skilled Trades Program: specifically for professionals with post-secondary diplomas or certificates, looking for jobs such as carpenters, welders, plumbers, or kitchen workers.
- Canadian Experience Class: specifically for professionals who have already been living and working in Canada for one year, jobs would include hospitality, legislation, finance, or filing.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- If someone from Bangladesh is unable to apply through Express Entry, the PNP pathway is an option. Almost every Canadian province operates a PNP to attract qualified workers to accelerate its economic growth. The most popular PNPs for Bangladeshi immigrants are:
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
- British Columbia Immigrant Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Quebec Provincial Nominee Program (QPNP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
Owner Operator Work Permit (OOWP)
- Another excellent option for skilled foreign workers looking to immigrate and work in Canada is the OOWP. It is a two-step program where an initial work permit serves as a platform to become a permanent resident. The program works in four steps:
- Buy an existing Canadian business or set up a new business in Canada
- Create a job position for yourself as an employee of the business and apply for the Owner-Operator LMIA
- Get a work permit and start working for your own business as its employee
- Apply through Express Entry and become a permanent resident of Canada