Category: Family Class Sponsorship

Canadian citizens or permanent residents can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child to immigrate to Canada and become permanent residents. However, both the sponsor and the sponsored person must meet certain requirements to apply.

1 2
Follow Manaimmigration Would you like to receive notifications on latest updates? No Yes