What you Need to Know About the Ontario Immigrant Nominee ProgramImmigrating to Canada under provincial programs is a process with two main steps: 1. Firstly, candidates must receive a PNP nomination. 2. Secondly, they should use that PNP nomination to apply for PR via the Express Entry system. There are many pathways to qualify. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) accepts applications in the following streams:
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
- Human Capital Priorities stream.
- Skilled Trades stream.
- Entrepreneur stream.
- Employer job offer: Foreign Worker Stream, International Students Stream, In-demand Skills Stream.
- Ph.D. graduates in Ontario.
- Masters Degree Stream.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program – Application processTo apply, candidates need to follow these four main steps:1. Make sure you qualify.Firstly, applicants must select the program they would like to apply, and ensure to meet all the mandatory conditions for that stream.2. Create a profile and receive an invitation to apply or a notification of interest.Before receiving a nomination, candidates must create an online profile. All the profiles will be classified according to a scoring system.Then, top candidates will obtain an invitation to apply (ITA) or a notification of interest.
- Employer job offer streams and international students: Need to register an expression of interest for their stream.
- Express Entry streams: Candidates must submit a profile in the Express Entry system.
- Employer job offer and international students: Candidates can apply online within 14 calendar days.
- Express Entry streams: Candidates may apply within 45 days after receiving a notification of interest.
Intention to live in OntarioTo sum up, you should always remember that applicants must live in Ontario before and after receiving their PR through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Then, to prove it, the Government assess their profiles based on :
- Previous work experience in Ontario.
- Job offers or interviews.
- Studying in the province.
- Family ties, personal relationships.
- Professional networks.
I love it when people come together and share views. Great site, stick with it!
Comments are closed.