What is a Temporary Visitor Visa in Canada?A TRV is an official document issued by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) to prove a person meets the requirements for visiting Canada as a temporary resident. It is placed in a person’s passport.However, not everyone needs a Temporary Resident Visa to come to Canada. For example, some citizens from visa-exempt countries do not require it or need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).To know which one you require, you should check IRCC official website.
Steps For a Temporary Visitor Visa – CanadaCitizens who need a Visitor Visa for Canada must prove they meet all the criteria to enter the country. After all, visa officers are the ones who decide on whether to approve or deny visitor visa applications. To assess each case, they focus on:
- Applicant’s intention to go back to their home country after completing their visit to Canada.
- Documents to prove an applicant has sufficient ties to their home country as bases for exiting Canada on time.
- Prove applicants have enough funds to support their visit to Canada.
- Verify visitors have arranged a place to stay during their visit to Canada.
- Check the length and purpose of their visit and whether they have visited Canada before.