- Battle climate change
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Build a strong economy for today and tomorrow.
Canada Budget 2022To help Canadians and businesses benefit from transitioning to a clean economy, the Budget 2022 includes new incentives for developing clean technologies and carbon capture, utilization and storage. Therefore, the Government will invest more than $3 billion in making zero-emission vehicles more affordable for Canadians, expanding a national network of zero-emission car charging stations, and investing in clean energy. In addition, the Government will also make further investments to protect the land, lakes and oceans, expand the Oceans Protection Plan and support the Great Lakes Fishery Commission.Overall, economic growth and innovation are essential to Canada’s long-term wealth. New investments include launching the new world-leading Canada Growth Fund, attracting billions of dollars in private investment in Canadian industries and Canadian jobs. The Budget also proposes implementing Canada’s first Critical Minerals Strategy. It will also create several good jobs and capitalize on a growing need for minerals, from phones to electric cars. Furthermore, it is vital to note that Canada entered the pandemic with the lowest net debt-to-GDP ratio of all G7 countries. Moreover, Canada has seen the best jobs recovery in the G7, and as of this year, it has recovered 115% of the jobs lost at the pandemic’s peak. Currently, it has an unemployment rate of 5.3%—the lowest on record since 1976.To sum up, with this Budget 2022, Canada will maintain this leading position and economic growth. Building an economy that works for everyone. After all, Canada is an excellent place to start a new business and take advantage of the growing economy.Read here the complete press release about Budget 2022.
Business Immigration ProgramsCanada is the land of opportunities, where business owners can make their dreams come true. One of its goals to boost the economy is to attract business individuals with managerial skills and enough assets to invest.In that way, Canada offers different business immigration programs for self-employed individuals, investors, and entrepreneurs to move to Canada.
Business immigration programs in CanadaDepending on your background and situation, there are different options to immigrate and run your business in Canada. The following programs are some of the most popular all across the country.
- Owner Operator Work Permit: The Owner-Operator LMIA is for foreign investors who want to come to Canada to buy a business and operate it.
- Intra-Company Transferee (ICT): The ICT program allows international companies to transfer key employees to run operations in Canada.
- Start-Up Visa: This program allows entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and receive funds from private organizations to operate.
- Provincial Programs for entrepreneurs: Several entrepreneur programs are created to let individuals start a new business or buy an existing one.
- Saskatchewan Farm Owner and Operator program: It targets experience farm owners who want to operate a farm in this province.