Express Entry Programs To Immigrate Without a Job OfferThe Express Entry is an online point system to assess applicants seeking Canadian permanent residency. The most critical step in applying through the is to ensure that you are eligible. Once you know you meet the requirements, you can create an online profile. Then, your information is ranked to award you a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score to enter the applicants’ pool and qualify under one of the following programs:
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTC)
Provincial Nomination Programs to Immigrate Without a Job OfferEvery province in Canada has unique market demands depending on which industries are more important. So, assuming you are eligible, you can look at the one that best fits your profile’s needs and interests to apply for your PR. Each province has its own streams with different names. However, there are common characteristics in all of them to take into account at the moment you apply:
- In-demand/critical impact categories: It caters to severe labour shortages in provinces. It is different for each case.
- Skilled worker categories: It targets people with significant experience or qualifications. Once candidates apply directly to the province, they enter a smaller pool with higher chances of success.
- International Graduate categories: Candidates who studied at a Canadian post-secondary institution can apply directly to the province. In this case, you must intend to continue living and working in that province.