How Does the Manitoba Immigration Work?The MNPN has both base streams and enhanced streams.Enhanced streams are those which are aligned with the Express Entry system. It is the federal program to manage permanent residence applications.Under the Express Entry system, candidates obtain a CRS score based on their profile. In the end, only those with the highest scores receive an invitation to apply (ITA) for permanent residence. Moreover, if you get a provincial nomination, you will grant an extra 600 CRS points, which essentially guarantees you will receive your ITA.On the other hand, base streams are those that are not aligned with the Express Entry system. Therefore, candidates need to apply directly to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Immigration to Manitoba (MNPN)If you want to come to study, to invest, or as a temporary worker, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is an excellent option to start a new life and live your dreams.
Skilled Workers StreamThe Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) attracts recent graduates, skilled workers, and investors to start their immigration journey to Manitoba and establish in the Province. The Skilled Workers Stream is based on the needs of the Manitoba labour market. Then, it selects foreigners who have the skills needed in the Province’s local needs. Therefore, if a person is selected, they receive a Provincial Nomination to apply for their permanent residence.
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: This stream is for applicants with a solid connection to the Province. Through ongoing employment, skills, education, training, work experience, and official language test.
- Skilled Workers Overseas: Under this stream, candidates need to prove a solid connection to Manitoba. You can prove it by having family members or friends who live there, have previous work experience or education in the Province or have received an invitation to apply from the Manitoba Immigration Provincial Program.
International Education StreamThis stream encourages immigration to Manitoba for international graduates who meet the needs of the industry. Then, this is a faster pathway to receive a provincial nomination.It has three pathways:
- Career Employment Pathway
- Graduate Internship Pathway
- International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
Business Investor StreamThis stream allows business people who wish to start or purchase businesses. If so, they can begin their immigration to Manitoba under this category. Consequently, the Province nominates qualified entrepreneurs to apply for permanent residence and stay permanently.The Business Investor Stream has two pathways:
- The Entrepreneur Pathway: Created for applicants who wish to open a business in Manitoba.
- The Farm Investor Pathway is for those trying to establish and operate a farm in the Province’s rural areas.