- Language skills
- Employment arranged in Canada
Eligibility Factors For Canada Immigration
Language SkillsYour English and French skills will help you join the Canadian job market and integrate into Canadian society. Then, you can obtain points for your language proficiency. To prove you meet the eligibility for Canada immigration, you must support your application with an accepted Language test for both languages.
EducationOn the other hand, your eligibility for Canada immigration will also be assessed on your education level. However, if you have an abroad education, you must hold an Educational Credential Assessment report from an authorized agency. The ECA report estimates if your foreign degrees or diplomas are on standard with a Canadian one.
ExperienceYour eligibility for Canadian immigration will also be based on your work experience. So, you can grant points for the number of years you have worked full-time. Though, an equal amount of part-time work is also eligible.
AgeLikewise, candidates are assessed according to their age. The younger, the better. It is one of the main factors when you complete your Express Entry profile.
Arranged Employment in CanadaAnother criteria that also affect your eligibility for Canada immigration is to have a job offer. It must be valid for at least one year. If it’s your case, you should receive the proposal before applying to arrive as a skilled federal worker.
Adaptability CriteriaAfter all, you can also receive points based on your previous studies, relatives in Canada or PNP nomination.
Best Ways to Improve your Eligibility for Canada ImmigrationThe Express Entry draw is done at frequent periods, so there is always a chance for you to improve your CRS score before the next following Express Entry draw.So, if you do not meet the required CRS points, you can always find ways to improve your profile and secure an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for the next round.The best tips to improve your CRS score
- BOOST YOUR LANGUAGE SCORE: If you have the chance to improve your language test, try to do it. Scoring well in your CRS score will undoubtedly strengthen your profile. On the other hand, getting a language test in French can also add more points to your profile.
- PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM: If you receive a nomination by any province, you will receive 600 additional points for your Express Entry profile.
- GET EDUCATION IN CANADA: If you complete a degree or diploma in Canada. It can add up to 30 extra points to your profile.
- GET MORE CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE: If you have less than three years of full-time work experience in Canada, you can continue working and add up to 150 points to your CRS score.