- Some relocate for family and personal reasons.
- Others have it as one of their lifelong goals to achieve.
- Some view Canada as a safe and welcoming country with a high quality of life.
- To create a better future with an excellent work-life balance.
- Enhance their quality of studies or careers in Canada’s highly recognized education or prosperous economy.
Immigrating to Canada from Jordan through Express EntryCanada has one of the most generous immigration programs in the world. The options typically allow people from Jordan to gain entry, permanent residency and eventually Canadian Citizenship. Similar to people from Saudi Arabia or Bangladesh, Express Entry is still considered the most reliable, fastest, and most popular pathway for people immigrating to Canada. As a refresher, the EE system manages applications for three different immigration programs. This includes the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and the Canadian Experience Class. People from Jordan applying through EE will be processed through the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRM). This point-based system scores individuals based on their language skills, Canadian job experience, and other factors regarding their status. It should be noted that people from Jordan can still apply through the EE system even if they do not have a Canadian job offer. However, those who do will receive additional CRS points. To learn more ways how to improve your CRS score, check out How to Improve your Score for Express Entry Canada.
Earn an education in Canada from JordanStudying in Canada is another way people from Jordan can achieve permanent residency. The Canadian education system is among the best in the world, Most recently, the University of Toronto was crowned the number one institution in Canada. Jordanians who study in Canada also have the option to work during their studies as well. The study permit not only gives you international experience and a means to help support you and your family but also gives you a clear and popular pathway to long-term residency. Types of programs that are offered are
- Undergraduate Programs: This would include courses that result in a Bachelor’s degree in the Arts, Science, English, or Business. These programs typically last 3 to 4 years.
- Diploma Programs: There are various diploma programs in Canada, including undergraduate diplomas, graduate diplomas, and advanced diploma programs.
- Masters Program: This post-graduate degree program is taken after a bachelor’s degree. You do not need to attend the same school as your bachelor’s degree from your master’s. The courses offered range from fine art, public health, accounting, architecture, and more.
- Ph. D. Program: Also referred to as a Doctorate Degree, these programs require you to partake in several kinds of research and defence of your thesis. Usually takes a minimum of 3 years to study.