Points for Canada Immigration RequirementsAge Candidates between 20 and 29 obtain the maximum points under this criteria. However, you can also do it after 30, and many other factors can compensate for these points. Education LevelIn this criteria, if you have more education, then you will have more points. Language Proficiency, English and/or FrenchYou need to take a language level test to gran points for this factor. To meet the immigration requirements for Canada, these are the test approved:
- English: IELTS and CELPIP General
- French: TEF and TCF Canada
- At least one continuous year of work experience with at least 30 hours per week in the past ten years.
- The work experience must have been under a paid job.
Requirements for main programs:
Canada immigration requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)It attracts skilled foreign workers. To qualify, candidates need to prove their English level, education, work experience, and it is better if they hold a valid job offer. To be eligible, candidates should:
- Have a minimum of 12 months of work experience.
- Prove their education level.
- Have a language test of at least CLB 7 in all abilities.
- Have money to support your application.
Federal Skilled Trades Worker Program (FSTW)This program is for skilled trade workers. To meet Canada immigration requirements, applicants must:
- Minimum two years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade job.
- Hold a full-time job offer for at least one year.
- Have a certificate of qualification of specialization given by a Canadian authority.
- Meet at least a CLB 5 level in your language test proficiency test
- Proof of enough funds
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)It is an excellent option for those who have already met at least one year of qualified work experience in Canada.For Canada immigration requirements, applicants must prove their Canadian work experience within the last three years. Besides, a Canadian language level test.
Provincial Nominee Programs for Canada Immigration RequirementsProvinces select qualifying candidates directly from the Express Entry pool. For Canada immigration requirements, people are chosen based on the province’s needs.If the candidate is picked, they receive a Notification of Interest on their profile. After that, applicants have a certain time to complete the information. This option is one of the best to get PR since it gives candidates 600 points on their CSR score. Therefore, it almost guarantees you will receive an invitation to apply for your permanent residence in the next draw.
Canada Immigration Requirements for BusinessOn the other hand, Canada also offers huge opportunities to newcomers who want to run or invest in a business in Canada. The aim of the Business Immigration Program is to boost investment and jobs through people with the financial ability and knowledge to have a successful business. In addition, business immigration programs in Canada are divided into four sub-categories.
- PNP Business Programs
- Owner-Operator and Intra-Company Transfer