Saskatchewan New Immigration Pilot- CriteriaThe eligibility criteria for workers under this Saskatchewan immigration pilot include:
- Hold a full-time, permanent offer of employment.
- Have a SINP job approval letter for an eligible occupation from a registered Saskatchewan employer.
- Meet a minimum Canadian official language level.
- Have at least one year of work experience in the same occupation listed in your job offer or have six-months work experience in that job in Saskatchewan.
- Meet the educational requirement. ( not specified yet)
Employers CriteriaIf an employer wants to be eligible under this new immigration pilot in Saskatchewan, they must prove that:
- They have made great efforts to hire domestically before using the pilot for recruitment.
- Demonstrate the need and benefit for their business
- Fulfill the requirements of providing settlement support for the workers.
More Pathways to Immigrate to SaskatchewanTo immigrate under the Canada immigration Provincial Nominee Program of Saskatchewan, foreigners have four streams to choose from. Indeed, it depends on their profile.
- International Skilled Worker
- Worker with Saskatchewan Work Experience
- Farm Owner and Operator