WHAT IS “FAMILY REUNIONS” ?
Many people around the world often wish to visit their close family and friends living in Canada in order to get to know them better, get a taste of Canadian life and to see firsthand what their relatives / friends have accomplished in Canada.
To address the ever increasing number of people wanting to visit this vast and lovely land, the Government of Canada has introduced various pathways to aid people in achieving their individual goals:
- Visitor Visas
- Spousal Sponsorships
- Parent and Grandparent Sponsorships
- Super Visas
The Family Reunion Package has been designed to professionally assist our clients in legally bringing over their friends and families into Canada – temporarily or permanently.
WHO IS THIS FOR
- Have children or grandchildren in Canada (PR or Citizen)
- Wish to bring their spouse to Canada (PR or Citizen)
- Are legally in Canada, but wish to extend their Visa
- Have close relatives or friends in Canada to Host them (PR or Citizen)
- Have a potential business partner in Canada (PR or Citizen)
- Spouse Sponsorship
- Family Sponsorship
- Visitor Visa
- Super Visa
WHO CAN YOU BRING
- Spouse, Common Law Partner
- Grand Parents
- Family Members
WHERE TO START
The preliminary step is to assess your circumstances and determine if there is anything we can do to assist you. To do so, we need you to complete our free assessment form.
Once we identify the right immigration stream for you, one of our consultants will be in touch with you to discuss your immigration plan and your migration path with you.
Eventually once we have determined your application is ready for submission we will draft legal submissions on your behalf to present your case to the visa officer.